Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana For Technical Institutions (PMKVY-TI)
|HJD Institute of Technical Education Research aspires to develop as a centre of excellence, imparting quality education, generating competent, skilled and human manpower to face with the fast - evolving global scenario.
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana for Technical Institutions (PMKVY-TI) is a flagship scheme of government with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the strategic partner and given to Technical Institutions under the guidance of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- There are separate SSC’s for each courses offered in this scheme. They govern the course by implementing the curriculum and examination procedures of their own.
- Provide skill based training to the school and college drop-outs who need to pursue higher order skills.
- Enable and mobilize a large number of Indian youth to take up required skills, trained for self-employment and entrepreneurship development for better livelihood.
- Provide facilities for up-gradation and certification of traditional/acquired skills of the learners irrespective of their age.
- Increase productivity of the existing workforce and align the training and certification to the needs of the country.
- Provide post-placement support, tracking and monitoring.
BENIFITS OF PMKVY-TI:
- Developing a skilled workforce for economic development.
- Fulfill youth aspirations for better quality, well-paid jobs.
- Create self-employment opportunities.
- Increase productivity of the existing workforce.
- Training & Assessment fees are paid by the government.
- Government certified training, useful in all employment fields.
COURSES AVAILABLE AT HJD INSTITUTE:
- Repair Welder
- Lathe Operator
- Plumber (General)
- CCTV Technician
- Helper Electrician
- Solar PV Installer
Reports of Completed PMKVY Courses
for the year 2018:
1. CCTV Course
2. Helper Electrician Course
3. Mason Concrete Course
4. Repair Welder Course
5. Solar PV Installation Course