The Alumni Association is entrusted with specific goal:- Communications: Strengthen the connection between all alumni and current students through the review,research and critique of campus communications to all constituencies in order to create a strong sense of community and to raise the visibility of the college.
The Alumni Association will also work to increase the engagement of alumni and make the presence and value of this network an integrated part of the HJD College experience from admission to graduation and beyond. Success by the Alumni Association will allow College to meet its goal of preparing young people for engaged lives as strong citizens and leaders in service to society.
The work of the Alumni Association will also provide the opportunity to take ownership in the ongoing advancement of the College.
1. The HJD – ITER, Alumni Association has the objective of constructing stronger ties between HJD and its alumnus, thus providing a platform for an alumni to interact with other alumnus.
2. Create facilities like posting of information, bulletin board, etc.
3. Providing linkage with T & P Department and passed out alumnus and hence gathering Job opportunity for final year students.
4. Develop departmental book bank by encouraging passed out students to donate their books.
5. Organize a yearly alumni meet.
(1) Ms. Jipsy Somaiya
(2) Mr. Kelvin Manavar
(3) Mr. Shubham Sadh
(4) Mr. Ghanshyam Soni